Football Holiday Camps at Egerton FC
Egerton Soccer Camps take place at Egerton during School Holidays.
NEXT DATES: May Half Term
Tuesday 29th – Thursday 31st May 2018
TIMES: 10am – 4pm
9am drop off available for an extra £5 per child – must be booked and paid in advance
5pm pick up available for an extra £5 per child – must be booked and paid in advance
COST: £20 per day (Siblings £15)
AGES: 5 – 14 years
PAYMENT: Payment can be made by the following methods:
by CHEQUE (to Egerton Football Club)
- Please send cheques into the Club Office, For Attention of Club Treasurer, Egerton Football Club, Mereheath Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6SL
- Please write CHILDS NAME and DATES ATTENDING on the reverse of the cheque and reference HOLIDAY CAMP
by BANK PAYMENT to Egerton Football Club, Sort Code 16-22-27 Account No: 10109209
- Please add CHILD’S SURNAME and HCAMP as a reference
by CASH on the day.
- Egerton Soccer Camps offer the perfect opportunity for children to stay active and take part in FUN, organised FOOTBALL based ACTIVITIES AND GAMES throughout the school holidays.
- Led by FA qualified, experienced Egerton FC coaches with enhanced DBS certificates and first aid training.
- COMPETITIONS with PRIZES to be won!
- The course will take place both outside on our award winning 3G pitch and occasionally Grass Pitches with some access to the Sports Hall during inclement weather so appropriate clothing for the weather conditions and indoor footwear will be needed.
- Players will be required to wear shin pads.
- Players should bring a packed lunch and plenty of drinks.